Scoil Mhuire Parents’ Association
Questionnaire to Parents.
The Parents’ Association would like to seek the views of the parents of Scoil Mhuire on a number of important topics. The purpose of this survey is as follows:
- a. To measure the Parents awareness of the Parents’ Association and the work of the committee
- b. To understand the Parents priorities regarding the activities organised by the Parents’ Association.
- c. To establish how the Parents’ Association committee could communication with Parents.
- d. This is an anonymous survey which is designed to give parents a voice in the type of word that is being carried out by the Parents’ Association and in the way you would like the Parents’ Association Committee to communicate with you.
The Board of Management has overall responsibility for the management of the school. The Parents’ Association works in partnership with the Board and the school staff to facilitate and encourage participation of the parents in their child’s school life.
In order for the results to be representative of the wider parent body, we need as many parents as possible to fill in the questionnaire. This is your Parents’ Association and it needs your involvement so please take 10 minutes to let us know what you think.
How to return the questionnaire?
You can return the questionnaire in 4 ways:
- By dropping it directly into the Parents’ Association box in Marie’s office
- By asking your child to give it his / her teacher
- By giving it to any committee member of the Parents’ Association.
- By completing it on line here
The Parents’ Association would like to thank you for taking the time to complete this questionnaire. The information will be kept confidential and will not be used for any other purpose than that outlined.
Chairperson Scoil Mhuire Parents’ Association